- This Policy regulates the treatment of personal data of users of the Site ("Users"), collected in connection with the use of the Site by Lab-Movie.
- The provision of personal data implies knowledge of the policy described on this page.
II - About Us
III - Collection and Treatment of Personal Data
- At the time, access and use of the Site do not necessarily imply the availability of personal data by Users, except when required for the interaction of Users with the Site and, in this case, any consent for the effect will always cover all legal requirements in force at the date of such consent.
IV - Your Rights
- Under the terms of the applicable legislation, Users can request, at any time, access to personal data concerning them, as well as their rectification, elimination and limitation of their treatment or the portability of their data - the legally established conditions were
verified - upon a written request addressed to Lab-Movie to the email address (email@example.com).
- Users will also be able to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning them are subject to processing, and will be provided, if required, with a copy of the data being processed.
- Under the terms of the law, Users are also guaranteed the right, through these means, to withdraw consent for the processing of data for the purposes based on this ground, however, not invalidating the treatment carried out up to that date based on consent. previously given.
- In order to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, Users must submit a written request to the following contacts:
Address: Campus de Campolide, 1099-085 Lisboa
V - Retention of your Personal Data
1. Users' personal data will be kept only for the period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, i.e. a 5 year period, except if another period of retention elapses from the applicable law.
2. In what circumstances is there data communication to other entities?
The Lab-Movie may transmit the personal data of users:
a) to use other entities for the provision of certain services,the extent that this service may involve access by these entities, the personal data of Users. Thus, any subcontracting entity Lab-Movie will treat Users' personal data, on behalf and on behalf of Lab-Movie, under the strict obligation to follow its instructions and under the terms of the subcontracting agreement entered into with the said subcontracting entities;
b) Any company in which Lab-Movie holds (directly or indirectly) a participation in the respective share capital of Lab-Movie, for the purposes previously defined;
c) Entities with which Lab-Movie has established commercial agreements or partnerships, for the purposes previously defined;
d) To third parties, when deeming such data communications as necessary or appropriate (i) in the light of the applicable law, (ii) the fulfilment of legal obligations / court orders, (iii) deliberations or decisions of the control authorities or (iv) to respond to requests from public or government authorities.
3. In any of the situations mentioned above, Lab-Movie will take all appropriate measures to ensure the effective protection of the personal data transmitted. In addition, Users have the right at any time to stop our project from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Lab-Movie.
VI - Security Measures
- Lab-Movie develops its best efforts to protect the personal data of users against unauthorized access. For this purpose, it uses security systems, rules and other procedures, in order to guarantee the protection of personal data, as well as to prevent unauthorized access to data, improper use, disclosure, loss or destruction.
- It is, however, the Users' responsibility to ensure to ensure that the devices and equipment used to access the Site are adequately protected against harmful software, computer viruses and worms.
VII - Cookies
1. "Cookies" are small text files that identify each user's computer on the server Lab-Movie. The cookies themselves do not identify the individual user, only the computer used.
3. The cookies used on this Site are as follows:
|_ga,_gid||Performance||These cookies are associated with the use of Google Universal Analytics. They are used to distinguish users by assigning a randomly generated number to each user on the site. These cookies are included in each page request and are used to collect data about users' navigation through the website. The collected innovation is then handled through the Google Analytics platform.||_ga: 2 years _gid: 24 hours|
|_gat||Performance||This cookie is also associated with the use of Google Universal Analytics and is used to limit the volume of data collected on high traffic sites.||10 minutes|
4. All the most current browsers allow the User to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. The User can configure cookies in the "options" or "preferences" menu of the browser. To learn more about cookies, including how to see what cookies were created and how to manage and delete them, the User can visit www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes information on how to manage user settings for the various providers of browsers.
5. Not sure which web browser you use? To check it, open your web browser and select "Help" at the top of the browser window. Then select “About”. A pop-up window should appear with information about your browser. Open your web browser and select the name of the browser at the top of the screen (eg “Firefox”). Then select “About”. A pop-up window should appear with information about your browser.
It should be noted, however, that by disabling cookies, the User may affect, partially or totally, his browsing experience on the Site.
VIII - Links to Third Party Sites
- The links on this Site may lead to other sites. The Lab-Movie is not responsible, approves or endorses any form or endorse the content of these sites, or the sites they linked or referred to therein.
- The Lab-Movie is not liable for damage resulting from viruses that may infect your computer or the user network, or other property on account of access to the website Lab-Movie with content transfer to our computer or network.
- This Policy is only applicable to the information collected on the Site, so, for the User to know how their data may be treated in the context of any other websites accessed through this Site, they should consult the respective privacy policies.
IX - Complaints
- Without prejudice to any other means of administrative or judicial appeal, the User is entitled to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission or another competent supervisory authority under the terms of the law, if he believes that the processing of his data by Lab-Movie violates the legal regime in force at all times.
Address: Av. D. Carlos I, 134 - 1.º 1200-651 Lisboa
X - Contacts
- The User will be able to contact Lab-Movie about all issues related to the treatment of his personal data and the exercise of the rights conferred on him by the applicable legislation and, in particular, referred to in this Policy, through of the following contacts:
Telephone:(+351) 210 496 451
- Lab-Movie reserves the right to the terms of processing of personal data at any time. These changes will be duly publicized on the Site.
However, whenever these changes are of relevance to the User in terms of cookies, he will be presented again with a pop-up window so that, depending on the type of cookie in question, he can access the information and/or consent to its use and storage. Last update date: 5 August 2020
- This Site belongs to Lab-Movie, headquartered at Campus de Campolide, 1099-085 Lisboa (hereinafter referred to as “Lab-Movie”) and is also operated and housed in infrastructure provided by JAVALI - Administration and Development of Computer Systems, Lda. Based in Madan Parque, Rua dos Inventores, Quinta da Torre, 2825-182 Caparica.
IV - Access to the Site
1. Access to the Site is not subject to registration. The Lab-Movie has the exclusive right to, at any time, suspend, partially or completely, access to the Site, particularly in operations management, maintenance, repair, alteration or modernization, and to close definitively or temporarily, partially or totally, at any time, according to your will, the Site or any of the services, without prior notice.
V - Use of the Site
1. Use of the Site is subject to compliance with the following rules:
a) Do not use the Site to send or make available any illegal, false, misleading, threatening, malicious, abusive, defamatory, injurious, invasive privacy content , racially, ethically or morally reprehensible, harmful or detrimental to the dignity of people or harmful to minors, or even that may adversely affect the image of Lab-Movie;
b) Do not use the Site to send or provide information or content that belongs to third parties and that you do not have the right to use, such as, for example, content protected by the copyright of third parties or content that contains personal data of third parties;
c) Do not use the Site to make available or transmit any type of material that contains or may contain viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items or computer codes, files or programs that are likely to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer equipment or system (hardware or software) or communications equipment;
d) Do not use or explore, for commercial purposes or that are paid in any way, the Site, including its contents, materials, functionalities or resources. In particular, you may not promote or disclose any brand, product or service on the Site, such as through sales offers, sponsorship requests and promotion contests
e) Do not remove any copyright, trademark or proprietary rights notices;
f) Do not impersonate anyone or any entity, including, but not limited to, a person in charge of Lab-Movie; do not guide or receive someone as if they were a host, or falsely witness kinship or connections with someone;
g) Do not make available or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized content as SPAM,
h) Do not collect, store, make available, transmit, explore or reproduce information about other users (including usernames and / or email addresses) for unauthorized purposes.
2. In general, the User must use the Site in a responsible, prudent and careful manner, and must not disturb or degrade the continuity, integrity and quality of the resources and
functionalities of the same. The User acknowledges that he will use the Site at his own risk and risk, being solely responsible for any damage caused to his computer system and / or equipment or for other damages or losses, including loss or damage to data, resulting from the use of the materials, content or information obtained, in any form, through the Site.
VI - Intellectual Property Rights
- The User acknowledges that the Site, its structure and layout, the selection, organization and presentation of its content, including its functionalities and the software used in it, as well as the brands, logos and symbols presented in the Site, are owned by Lab-Movie or have been duly licensed in favor of Lab-Movie.
- The User further recognizes that the contents of this Site (texts, images, graphics, sound and animation and all other information provided) are protected by intellectual property rights and is obliged to respect such rights.
- It is up to Lab-Movie manage the design, layout and arrangement of all the information, content and materials on the Site, so that the Lab-Movie may, at any time, update, modify or delete any content, services , options or features, as well as modify its presentation and configuration and change the respective URLs.
- The User is not authorized to transmit, communicate to the public, publish, make available to the public, modify, transform, copy, sell, use or distribute , in any way, the texts, images or other information contained in this Site or part of the Site without prior written authorization from Lab-Movie. The use of marks and logos on this Site, as well as the availability of materials and products on the Site, do not grant, nor can they be interpreted as granting permission to Users to use, directly or indirectly, such marks, logos or materials.
VII - Personal Data
VIII - Information
- The information made available on the website Lab-Movie https://www.labmovie.eu/ essentially aims to clarify and inform Users about aspects related to the activity and services provided by Lab-Movie, as well as the products promoted and / or marketed by them.
IX - Responsibility and Guarantees
1. The Site was developed with the interests of our Users in mind. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any functionality available on it will meet any needs and expectations that you have or that serve your specific purposes.
2. Lab-Movie also does not guarantee that:
a) The results obtained through the use of the Site are correct, true, proper or reliable;
b) Any advice, recommendation or information, of any kind, under the responsibility of Lab-Movie, presented or made available on the Site, or obtained through its use, whether current, rigorous, complete or free from errors - Lab-Movie informs that it does not assume any legal duty in this matter;
c) Any material or other type of content made available by third parties through the Site is safe, legal or appropriate;
d) The qualities, functionalities or characteristics of the products, services, information or other materials or content published on the Site fulfill any expectations of the users.
3. Lab-Movie ensures, however, that in a reasonable, serviceable and chargeable manner it endeavors to guarantee the reliability of the results obtained by using the Site.
4. Lab-Movie will not be responsible for errors that may occur due to system irregularities, failure (temporary or permanent) of the Site, applications or other tools. The Lab-Movie not be liable for any damages resulting from misuse or inability to use the Site.
X - Links to Third Party Sites
- The Lab-Movie may provide links to pages of other entities. These Sites do not belong to, nor are they operated or controlled by Lab-Movie so it is not responsible, approves or in any way supports or subscribes to the content of these Sites, or the Sites linked to or referred to in them. The establishment of links does not, under any circumstances, imply the existence of relations between Lab-Movie and the owner or manager of the web page to which the link refers.
- In view of the foregoing, Lab-Movie is not responsible for the legality, reliability or quality of any content made available there, nor for compliance with the legal rules applicable in relation to the content available there, the use of these links being the sole responsibility of the Users.
XI - Security
- Lab-Movie does not guarantee that the Site work uninterrupted, be error-free or failures or available continuously.
- The Lab-Movie shall make their best efforts so that the website does not have any viruses or other harmful gender elements to your computer. However, since Lab-Movie cannot fully control the circulation of information over the Internet, it cannot guarantee that it does not contain any type of virus or other elements that could damage your computer.
- To guarantee the security of the Site, Lab-Movie may, at any time and without prior notice, take the necessary steps to guarantee the integrity, security, continuity or quality of the Site, including restrictions or limitations on access.
XII - Validity of the Terms and Conditions of Use
XIII - Questions
XIV - Law Applicable
XV - Competent Forum